You deserve a bright, confident smile. Professional, in-office teeth whitening with Philips Zoom is safe, simple, and one of the fastest ways to improve the beauty of your smile. Plus, Philips Zoom is championed by dentists and patients as a pain-free, easy process.
Zoom WhiteSpeed Light-Activated Whitening System
The Zoom Chairside Light-Activated Gel greatly accelerates and enhances the whitening process, and delivers the dramatic results you will love. Along with the all-new Whitening LED Accelerator, your teeth can become up to eight shades lighter in just 45 minutes!
The gel and light work together gently to break up the stains on your teeth, while leaving the structure of your teeth unchanged. After just three 15-minute applications in one hour, you rinse and the treatment is complete, leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile.
Is Philips Zoom right for you?
Almost anyone can benefit from teeth whitening, though the treatment may not be as effective for some as it is for others. Zoom achieves the greatest success in treating yellow staining from aging, tobacco, dark cola, tea, coffee, or red wine.
If your teeth have gray shading from tetracycline or other chemicals, you may still see improved results, though they may be less dramatic. Dr. Hippler will be able to determine the ideal level of whitening for your individual smile during your personalized shade assessment.
A beautiful, sparkling smile can give you a whole new outlook on life. Contact Hippler Family Dentistry to schedule an appointment for Philips Zoom whitening!
Whitening Instructions for Philips: Zoom!
Please read the safety instructions before first use.
- Floss and brush hour teeth. Twist off the clear plastic cap from the syringe and replace with the mixing nozzle.
- Place a small “teardrop” amount of gel in each tooth compartment in the tray. If you have small teeth, use a smaller “gel drop.” Conversely, if you have larger teeth, use a slightly larger drop.
- Place the tray with the gel in the mouth.
- Keep away from the gums. Remove excess gel with your finger or dry toothbrush. When inserting the tray, be careful not to push the gel out, but be sure that the tray is completely seated. You may see “bubbling” within your trays while wearing them. This bubbling is actually part of the whitening process.
- Wear times are noted after step 6.
- After whitening, remove and rinse the trays with cold water. Hot water may damage the trays. If necessary, use a toothbrush to remove any residual gel. Place the trays in the storage case, and store them in a cool, dry place. Rinse and brush excess gel from the teeth.
Wear times differ depending on your product.
- 6% HP DayWhite - Wear 30-90 minutes once daily.
- 9.5% HP DayWhite - Wear 30-60 minutes once daily.
- 14% HP - Wear 30 minutes once daily.
- 10% CP NiteWhite - Wear 2-4 hours once daily or overnight.
- 16% CP NiteWhite - Wear 2-4 hours once daily or overnight.
- 22% CP - Wear 2-4 hours once daily or overnight.
Please read the following Warnings and Precautions before first use.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Risk of serious damage to the eyes. Remove cap safely, contents may be under pressure.
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with eyes.
- Harmful when swallowed.
- Avoid direct ingestions of this product. If nausea or vomiting occurs, notify your dentist of medical professional right away.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used on persons under 18 years of age.
First Aid Instructions
Contact a Poison Information Center or medical doctor at once if large quantity is swallowed. Provide ingredients label if possible. Do not induce vomiting; immediately give glass of water.
If Hydrogen Peroxide (HP) or Carbamide Peroxide (CP) gel gets into eyes, on skin or hair, flush with running water.
- Avoid exposure of hypersensitive teeth to whitening gel.
- Avoid direct contact of the tooth whitening gel with the gums and/or salivary flow.
- If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Consult your dentist before using this product for more than 2 weeks.
Product effectiveness is reduced after being open for more than 1 month.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or heat.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°F – 77°F (15°C – 25°C). Do not refrigerate or freeze.